Taking aspirin daily could prove hazardous
Specialists have issued a warning that may be popping in aspirin everyday with an aim of reducing their risk of disease since it may prove to be very harmful to the body.
Most people who have a family history of heart ailments and cancer take a pill everyday thinking that they are reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer. However, a new study found that doing so may lead to bleeding in the brain and stomach.
Due to lack of concrete evidence doctors have asked daily consumers to stay away from it.
There have been earlier studies that aspirin thins down the blood so people who are at a risk of heart attack may reduce this as the event of a clot development reduce.
Studies also showed earlier that aspirin may reduce the risk of cancer.
The recent research by by Warwick Medical School for the NHS National Institute for Health Research found that people with normal health must not consume aspiring daily.
The lead author of the study, Prof Aileen Clarke, said that the advantages and disadvantages have a perfect balance and they can't see a reason good enough to advice people to consume aspirin daily.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands