Speculations with Regard to RBS Takes Place
It was during this month only that Ross McEwan has replaced Ross McEwan for the post of the new head of Royal Bank of Scotland.
McEwan seems to face tough time. It has been said so as a number of questions are being raised about the future structure of the bank. In the meanwhile, McEwan will be presenting the first set of bank results.
But experts are of the view that there are chances that his presentation of the first set might get overshadowed by the speculations that whether or not the government will be hiving off a `bad bank'.
To talk about the bad bank proposal, it has been unveiled that George Osborne has asked experts to consider that whether Royal Bank of Scotland should be split into two parts.
The first part will be of a bad bank, which is having problems with regard to loans. The second part will be of a good bank and that is the one, which can easily be privatized.
"We are looking at the case for a bad bank, and if not a bad bank what is the alternative strategy that really gets on top of the problems in that bank", affirmed the chancellor.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power