Speculations with Regard to RBS Takes Place
It was during this month only that Ross McEwan has replaced Ross McEwan for the post of the new head of Royal Bank of Scotland.
McEwan seems to face tough time. It has been said so as a number of questions are being raised about the future structure of the bank. In the meanwhile, McEwan will be presenting the first set of bank results.
But experts are of the view that there are chances that his presentation of the first set might get overshadowed by the speculations that whether or not the government will be hiving off a `bad bank'.
To talk about the bad bank proposal, it has been unveiled that George Osborne has asked experts to consider that whether Royal Bank of Scotland should be split into two parts.
The first part will be of a bad bank, which is having problems with regard to loans. The second part will be of a good bank and that is the one, which can easily be privatized.
"We are looking at the case for a bad bank, and if not a bad bank what is the alternative strategy that really gets on top of the problems in that bank", affirmed the chancellor.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden