Speculations with Regard to RBS Takes Place
It was during this month only that Ross McEwan has replaced Ross McEwan for the post of the new head of Royal Bank of Scotland.
McEwan seems to face tough time. It has been said so as a number of questions are being raised about the future structure of the bank. In the meanwhile, McEwan will be presenting the first set of bank results.
But experts are of the view that there are chances that his presentation of the first set might get overshadowed by the speculations that whether or not the government will be hiving off a `bad bank'.
To talk about the bad bank proposal, it has been unveiled that George Osborne has asked experts to consider that whether Royal Bank of Scotland should be split into two parts.
The first part will be of a bad bank, which is having problems with regard to loans. The second part will be of a good bank and that is the one, which can easily be privatized.
"We are looking at the case for a bad bank, and if not a bad bank what is the alternative strategy that really gets on top of the problems in that bank", affirmed the chancellor.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids