Dilemma over eating the right kind of fats
Dietary fat has been one of the most confusing topics in recent times with very little awareness among people about the healthy and unhealthy fats.
Some of the reasons for its complication is that other foods have lesser sub-categories. However there are so many various kinds of fat namely saturated, unsaturated, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated.
Other foods like carbohydrates are just two kinds complex or simple negating the scope of any confusion.
To further confuse people there are omegas in fats which are actually polyunsaturated fats.
Out of these Omega3 fatty acid has achieved the maximum accolade to be the best kind of fat.
During a meeting last week on saturated fats much was talked about the various fats that fall under this group with the same chemical composition.
Despite being saturated fats there are some that are good and others which are not so good creating even more dilemma as to what to eat and what not to eat.
The reason why the discussion on various kinds of fats is confusing is that it called by the same name as the fat that makes us plump.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network