Movember 2013: you can be the MO of the week
Telegraph Men has decided to award you for the endeavours made during the month of Movember by growing a moustache to support the prostate cancer campaign.
The organisation says that they want men to show their newly kept moustaches so that they can see how well they are shaping and the ad says that the ones with the best MOs will be given a set of Marshall Headphones.
Steps that need to be taken for the claim are just a simple picture of you in your moustache posted on Twitter using the hashtag #Movembertm and the handle @telegraphmen to be the winner of the week for the best kept MO.
Contestants for the first week's competition should post their pictures by 2pm on Friday the 8th of November 2013.
The Telegraph Men team will select the winner from the pictures posted on twitter and the winner will get a pair of Marshall Monitor headphones worth £180.
To encourage men from trying to win these cool headphones the Telegraph men has chosen the first over-ear model from Marshall Headphones.
It sports a slender over-ear construction which delivers superior noise isolation without the bulk. The headphones are light on the ears while working out in the gym or simply working in the office.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden