Carrots and Tomatoes can Improve Sperm Quality, Quantity
The journal Fertility and Sterility published study has unveiled that carrots and tomatoes are very beneficial for improving sperm quality as well as fertility.
A group of researchers from Harvard University carried out the study. They have based their study results on the assessment of 189 college-age men. While giving information about the experiment, study researchers have affirmed that they have assessed the diet and sperm quality.
After carrying out the study, it was found that those men who ate most carrots had the best sperm motility. In addition, men who ate diet rich in lycopene have reduced chance of developed abnormal shaped sperms.
It is due to lycopene that tomatoes and other red colored fruits get their color. Therefore, two things have become clear from the research. First thing is that carotenoids will help in providing high sperm motility. Second factor is that lycopene will provide good sperm morphology.
Experts affirmed that though healthy diet is vital for overall development and improvement in health, carrots and tomatoes are the ones that bring improvement in the quality of sperms.
The researchers have also named sweet potato and melon among food items that can improve the quality and quantity of sperm.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies