Women Less Likely to Attain Orgasm in Casual Hookups than in Committed Relationship: Study
If to go as per a research conducted by Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction, women derive less likely to reach at the level of orgasm during casual sex in comparison to committed relationships.
Prof Justin Garcia was of the view, "We've been sold this bill of goods that we're in an era where people can be sexually free and participate equally in the hookup culture". One of the things that have got clear from the research is that not everyone is having fun in such hookups.
In order to reach at the above given result, study researchers have carried out study on 600 college students. When assessment was carried out, it was found that women were 50% less chances to enjoy orgasm while having sex in casual relationships.
The findings of the same have been presented at the International Academy of Sex Research and the Association for Psychological Science. One of the reasons for which women are not able to attain orgasm during casual sex is that they are able to express their need to their hook-up partner.
On the other hand, male partner in hook-up relationship is less likely to bother to completely satisfy a casual sex partner.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain