Benefits of Taking the Stairs
In childhood, people did not mind taking stairs and in fact, they used to love it. But with advancement in age, things change.
Majority of people do not take stairs as they have already spent long hours sitting on chair in front of computers. But there is denying in the fact that taking stairs instead of lift is one the best ways to do light exercise.
In fact, the UK Government has launched a campaign, which encourages one and all to take stairs. On their official website, posters have been put up, which indicates people about how many calories people are going to burn if they take stairs rather than lift.
If to talk about other benefits to take stairs than lift, it is a quicker way to reach to the destination. The second benefit is one of the best one and that is satisfaction. It feels good internally that something nice and healthy has been done.
Lift is a place, which nobody wants to miss. Therefore, scope of meeting and greeting every colleague or neighbor increases. But such is not the case when one takes stairs as they are generally free. Therefore, it is not only good for health, but also gives you needed space.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain