Intex to feature MediaTek's octa-core processor, 6-inch HD IPS display in its smartphone in India
Intex , the Indian handset maker is going to launch its first Android smartphone with Mediatek's MT6592 octa-core processor in India.
This company is well known for introducing new technologies in its handsets.
The company mentioned that eight process cores will function concurrently. The company has not made known the price and the launch particulars.
In order to become one of the top smartphone sellers in India Intex is aggressively tapping Indian Market with new technologies.
India is by now witnessing a rigorous battle among the leading chipset makers like Qualcomm, Intel, MediaTek and Broadcom. As far as MediaTek is concerned it has major tie-up with Micromax. XOLO also Q2000 launched with MediaTek's quad-core chip.
The new Dual-SIM Intex smartphone will feature 6-inch HD IPS display and will run on Android 4.2.2. It will be powered by 1.7GHz octa-core processor as mentioned above and will come with 2GB of RAM, and 16/ 32GB of internal storage.
It will have a thickness of 7mm and will come with dual Yamaha 1420 speakers and removable battery. It will have GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, Bluetooth as connectivity options.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids