Emirates will add 22 weekly flights to India
Emirates airline has informed that it will soon start 22 weekly flights to India.
According to sources, adding of new flights is a further expansion of company's India operation as Emirates Airline propels itself to become one of the world's fastest-growing aviation companies.
The sources further added that Dubai-based airline will enhance flights as a support for the Indian government's ambitious growth plan to attract 100 million travellers in fiscal 2010.
The company authorities said that the existing service of 163 flights per week to 10 Indian gateways will be strengthened to 185 over the summer and winter periods.
The airline's expansion programme closely follows its "Journey through India" campaign which entailed a major revamp of the inflight product to meet regional preferences of India's diverse populace.
As per media reports, Emirates has a robust worldwide network spanning over 100 cities in more than 60 countries and is well placed to connect India to the world.
(via TopNews. Contributed by Malini Ranade)
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids