Following eccentric celebrity diets could kill you along with making you slim
Health experts have cautioned millions of weight loss aspirants who are looking forward to start following celebrity diets like that of Gwyneth Paltrow after Christmas.
The British Dietetic Association (BDA) said that most of these diets have hardly any long- term health benefits for health and weight. People are advised to keep away from Paltrow's g luten free administration and the Boy George-supported biotyping, portrayed by the BDA as "drivel".
The Dukan Diet has turned out as number one maintaining the top position for the last three years yet in the not so distant future, making a fresh out of the plastic new entrance, the Breatharian Diet has taken the top opening, emulated by the Biotyping Diet at number two, the Gluten Free Diet at number three, the Alcorexia Diet at number four and finishing the agenda not long from now is the past years' number one (2010, 2011 and 2012), the Dukan Diet.
Here are a percentage of the most noticeably awful diets followed by some noted celebreties the BDA has distinguished and spoken out against just one which is the Breatharian Diet. It is a new entry this year.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden