$1.2 billion loan extended by Dubai Limitless for 90 days
On Tuesday, Dubai World property unit, Limitless approved with creditors to a 90-day expansion on a $1.2 billion loan that was due March 30.
A spokesperson for Dubai World, parent company of Limitless, refused to comment.
In Dubai, Creditors are meeting to analyze the financials and projects on the books of Limitless.
A banker close to the transaction, told, adding that negotiations also contain $600 million in down payments by customers and couple of billion owed to contractors, "Limitless is expected to request payment of the loan over five years."
Bankers are still worried that Limitless does not form a part of Dubai World debt proposal declared last Thursday and is not receiving any support from the Dubai government.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study