Standard Chartered to widen its team of relationship managers
International lenders having presence in the United Arab Emirates are planning to increase their headcount across its various segments. The move is aimed to satisfy human resource needs of the banks for implementing their growth projects during the year.
Standard Chartered Bank, having significant presence in the UAE banking sector, has announced to recruit more relationship managers in the coming two years, making their headcount double than existing. The bank, having a total workforce of 75,000, has a team of 180 relationship managers in the consumer banking segment which needs to be revised in the wake of bank getting widen its scope of service for the affluent customers of emerging economies.
Chris de Bruin, Standard Chartered Head of Consumer Banking for the UAE said, "We are actively hiring, looking to grow our relationship managers in the UAE by 40 per cent this year. My goal is to double relationship managers over two years."
Tracy Clarke, Group Head of Human Resources and Communications, Standard Chartered added that that the bank would continue with its strategy to grow on the value segment.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden