Citibank introduces two Premier Miles Credit Card
Citibank, in association with MasterCard, has come up with two new credit cards dubbed as Citi PremierMiles Elite and Citi PremierMiles Platinum in the UAE market, a home of rich and affluent people.
The bank would offer the Elite card only to those people having a monthly income of at least Dh30,000. Elite card holder can avail up to three Citi Miles on every US dollar spent internationally and two Citi Miles on every US dollar spent in the domestic market.
Fara'az Ali, Cards Head Officer in the UAE and Bahrain at Citibank asserted, "This card can give you access to literally any airline in the world, so that's 300 plus airlines in the world."
The Platinum card is meant only for people with monthly income of at least Dh15,000.
Sanjoy Sen, Consumer Bank Head at Citibank for the Middle East region hopes better response to the Premier Miles cards given to a large population of expatriates in the UAE.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain