Nails are Hottest Fashion Symbol on this Planet
According to a new report, nails have been declared as the hottest fashion accessory on this planet.
Researchers said that people have been keeping long nails in favor of short and rounded. It has been reported that squoval nails seem to be trendier and classy. Along with this natural looking nails can also appeal more than animated ones.
To cite an example, nails of Beyonce, Rihanna and Adele are considered very prettier as they have long, pointed and flashy nails. Not only this, Gaga also has rocking and spiky nails from past many years.
But, one big drawback is linked with extremely glamorous and pointy nails i. e. they need very high maintenance. It has been declared that nails are more sensitive in comparison to your health.
It seems really bad to know that discoloring, brittleness and ridges of nails pose serious medical concerns to health. The new research states that such type of nails can cause serious heart diseases and hepatitis.
Small children are often advised to have cut their nails as there are chances of getting dirt fixed inside them. This can further cause serious fungal infections, bruising and many more. Scientists are in their research to find out that whether brittle nails are caused by lack of protein or moisture.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies