NHS staff assaulted 124 times in Advertiser area
Latest reports suggest that NHS staff in the region of advertiser were assaulted over 120 times in 2012.
Also as per latest information shared this week, staff of the East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, running Lister Hospital in Stevenage, witnessed 124 assaults in the year 2012 to 2013.
!22 of these assaults, which are a majority were inflicted on the staff by the patients of NHS and the other two were done by non-medical sources.
The year 2011 had recorded a total of 127 assaults with 124 conveyed by patients and three including no restorative elements.
Scratch Carver, Ceo of the trust, said that though the figures published by NHS Protect show a reduced per year basis study, with a decrease in the amount of physical attacks on our staff, there are two paramount things to be kept in mind.
The first is that our figures are much lower compared to most similar capacity groups. In addition to this the second most important point is that most of these assaults are inflicted by patients who don’t know what they are doing due to their condition.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids