UNB aims at doubling its Share capital
On Wednesday, Abu Dhabi listed Union National Bank's chief executive said that over the next five years, Union National Bank plans to more than double its share capital base to 5 billion dirhams ($1.36 billion).
As per the Reuters data the bank's paid-up capital as at Dec. 31, 2009 stood at 2.1 billion dirhams.
Chief Executive, Mohamed Nasr Abdeen added that to increase its capital, UNB received shareholders accepted on Tuesday. The chief executive said without elaborating further that the bank has the capability to increase capital through different ways.
Shareholders will also get dividend10% bonus shares that would increase the paid-up share capital of the bank by 206 million dirhams.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies