Emaar Properties PJSC Escalated The Most This Month
Emaar MGF Land Ltd., the Indian shared undertaking of the Dubai-based developer, revealed that it will be selling the shares in three months which made the shares of Emaar Properties PJSC escalate the most this month. The company’s Chairman also added that he will not take any help from the Dubai Government.
The shares swelled 4.2%, the highest since March 25, to hit 3.96 dirham and at 10:34 a. m., traded at 3.93 dirham in Dubai.
Shravan Gupta, the company’s Executive Vice Chairman shared that Emaar MGF intends to sell shares in an initial public offering in 90 days. The New Delhi-based developer will sell about 38.5 billion rupees ($869 million) of shares, with the approval of the markets regulator.
Emaar’s Chairman Mohammed Alabbar stated that the developer of the world’s tallest tower in Dubai hasn’t pulled out of a tourism project in Indonesia. He further shared that property prices in Dubai are constant and Emaar needed no help from Government.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power