Researchers Discovered Novel Greenhouse Gas
Global warming has been an issue from past many years across the globe. It is basically caused by an increase in level of carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and other harmful gases in the atmosphere. According to a new report, researchers in Canada have found another greenhouse gas responsible for global warming.
Smoke coming out of factories, burning of fuel and pollutants from coal mines are some of the factors responsible for the cause of global warming. It has been reported that this new gas has an extraordinary potential to heat Earth.
The most interesting fact is that this newly developed gas has been believed to be hidden in the earth's atmosphere from past many decades. Researchers named this chemical inside the gas as perfluorotributylamine (PFTBA), which is the most effective chemical found till now.
Scientists from the University of Toronto said the chemical has been ranked at the highest position in terms of affecting the climatic conditions. This chemical is declared to be so powerful that it lacks behind all other chemicals in terms of its potential affect.
It has been declared by the researchers that this man-made chemical has been in use in electrical equipment from the mid of 20th century.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands