Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 to be launched in India today, Priced around Rs 20K
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is all set to be launched in India on Monday. Though there is no exact information on pricing yet, an official spokesperson from Samsung has stated that the phone will be priced somewhere between Rs 19,000 and Rs 21,000.
The Galaxy Grand 2 is the successor to Samsung's popular Galaxy Grand. It has a 5.25-inch screen with 16:9 HD ratios and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor.
It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. Samsung takes its Multi Window feature to the next level with the Galaxy Grand 2, by maximising the benefits of the device's large screen, enabling users to run one application in two windows at the same time.
The phone has an internal memory of 8GB, and its memory is expandable up to 64GB. It has 1.5GB of RAM. The smartphone has an 8 megapixel rear camera with an LED flash and a 1.9 megapixel front camera.
The dual-SIM phablet is packed with a 2,600mAh battery which is claimed to offer up to 10 hours of playback and 17 hours of calls.
The much awaited Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 will be offered in White and Black and Pink in selective regions says Samsung.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network