Yahoo Brings Back Tabs in a Smarter Way
It has been seen that managing tabs is not an easy task. It seems that Yahoo has also got to know about the problem; therefore, they made certain changes through which people could check mails, drafts and search results.
But Yahoo has got feedbacks that many people have bene missing tabs. This has led Yahoo to again introduce tabs, but this time in a smarter way. Yahoo said that the users will see an option of Preview All.
It has been found that they have come up with a shortcut to see all the opened tabs and that is by pressing the escape key. Chief Executive Marissa Mayer thinks that the changes will be liked by the users.
Since the time, Mayer has taken over the responsibility of CE; she has bene making a number of changes in Yahoo. She has made some alternations in management team so that positive changes can be brought in My Yahoo.
Not only this, a new logo of Yahoo has also been launched in the first year of Mayer in Yahoo. "Over the past year, there's been a renewed sense of purpose and progress at Yahoo, and we want everything we do to reflect this spirit of innovation", affirmed Chief Marketing Officer Kathy Savitt.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies