Armani hotel delayed due to Volcano
The cloud of volcanic ash has snarled flights across Europe, due to which, the owner of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, specified Sunday that its is postponing the opening of a hotel inside, designed by Giorgio Armani.
Burj Khalifa operator Emaar Properties said that the Armani Hotel Dubai will now be inaugurated on April 27, not on Wednesday as planned.
After a 124th-floor observation deck that became ready in January, the luxury hotel would be the second part of the 2,717-foot (828-meter) tower to inaugurate to the public.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden