iBerry to Launch Auxus Nuclea N2 in India
The Auxus Nuclea N2 smartphone is about to be launched by iberry in India, for Rs. 23,990. A limited 10-day introductory offer price of Rs. 19,990 has also been announced by the company for its consumers. However, this offer can only be availed through the company's site.
This to be launched iberry Auxus Nuclea N2 runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, which the company says will be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat by end of Q1 2014 via an over-the-air (OTA) update. This smartphone supports dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) functionality with one micro-SIM and the other regular-sized. The Auxus Nuclea N2 features a 5.7-inch full-HD display with OGS technology and is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor alongside 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB inbuilt storage which is further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. Under the hood, the Auxus Nuclea N2 has a mammoth 3,500 mAh Li-ion battery which can give up to 12 hours of talk time.
A 13-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor and auto-focus comes with the Auxus Nuclea N2. However, the company has not revealed any details about front-camera. Connectivity options on the smartphone include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, EDGE, GPRS, GPS/AGPS and 3G.
In recent times, iberry had launched two new Android 4.2 devices in India, the Auxus Xenea X1 smartphone, and Auxus CoreX8 3G tablet. For the Indian market, The iberry Auxus Xenea X1 and Auxus CoreX8 3G were priced at Rs. 11,990 and Rs. 23,990 respectively.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids