ADAC in JV with Helios SinoGulf
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) has announced that it has inked a joint venture agreement with Helios SinoGulf Property Development.
The company has entered into this JV in order to develop a logistics and business park under free zone regulation adjacent to Al Ain International Airport.
According to sources, the first phase of development will attract an investment of Dh900 million, which is slated to be finalized by fiscal 2010-end.
The sources further added that the development will entail office space, distribution centres, light industrial units, freight forwarding stations and supporting facilities in a business park, that will cater to the needs of air cargo, aerospace, and related industries.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain