Canon launches new entry-level DSLR camera - EOS 1200D – in India
Canon's new entry-level DSLR camera - the EOS 1200D - has recently been launched in India. The new camera replaces the EOS 1100D camera; and is chiefly aimed at amateur photographers, hobbyists, and first-time users of DSLR cameras.
The 'body-only' cost of the new Canon EOS 1200D DSLR camera is Rs 30,995. The camera's kit comprises several options, including EOS 1200D + 18-55 IS II lens priced at Rs. 34,995; and EOS 1200D + 18-55 IS II & 55-250 IS II lenses costing Rs. 39,995.
Boasting an advanced performance, together with easy-to-use presets and simple menus, the new EOS 1200D camera has the capability to offer advance control, photos with sharp details, attractive background blur, and a horde of other practical features which give the users the option of exploring Canon's stock of over 70 EF lenses.
The EOS 1200D produces stunning photos, thanks to the fact that it combines Canon's DIGIC 4 imaging processor and an 18-MP APS-C CMOS sensor. Moreover, the new DSLR is also capable of identifying the type of picture being shot, on the basis of several factors like subject color, contrast, brightness, and distance; and can thus make automatic adjustments to optimal settings.
About the new entry-level DSLR from Canon, Dr. Alok Bharadwaj - Executive VP of Canon India - said: "With the new EOS 1200D, we've actually created a product aimed at bringing brilliant image quality to a much wider audience, encouraging the masses to enjoy photography culture."
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain