Facebook app to simulate dementia launched today
Another Facebook application introduced to the online world today intended to customize and recreate the feeling of suffering from the memory disorder called dementia.
FaceDementia, the new app put out by Alzheimer's Research UK, incidentally saddles a Facebook client's photographs, loved pages, statuses and highlights the key points of interest of their life.
After all this the app guides the attention of the user to the manifestations of dementia and all the while causes some of these Facebook characteristics to vanish. Once this is done the app reverts the user's Facebook profile to what
In Chief Executive of Alzheimer's Research UK Rebecca Wood's choice to utilize Facebook, she said that Facebook's bid is that it can assemble your loved ones and keep them close, with memories and contacts all held inside one space.
She explained that they decided to use these Facebook characteristics to show how those musings and memories might be befuddled, or overlooked by and large.
The application also has an added feature with allows the user to listen to what individuals influenced with dementia need to say.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain