Full metal jacket with specially designed underpants to protect men's vital assets from radiation
Men could be wearing metal underpants very soon to protect their vital underpants from any kind of harmful radiations to their vital assets.
Everyday electronic gadgets from ranging from laptops to smartphones are to be blamed for the falling sperm count in men all over the globe as per British scientist Joseph Perkins.
To protect men’s vital assets from these radiations he has designed a pair of silver-lined boxer shorts with a small Faraday cage sewn in to protect against almost all kinds of radiation.
They won’t however be easily affordable as he requires about £30,000 to get his Wireless Armour venture away from the ground along with investors having to shell out anywhere between £14-£24 for a pair.
The communications systems in parliament and vital military installations have all been rendered this protection by Faraday cages to stop them being interfered with as per a message on his Indiegogo fundraising page.
He added that men can now protect their most valuable assets with this Wireless armour which provides resistance against a wide range of radiation emitted out by wireless devices along with voice and texts through to 4G and Wi-Fi.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain