Full metal jacket with specially designed underpants to protect men's vital assets from radiation
Men could be wearing metal underpants very soon to protect their vital underpants from any kind of harmful radiations to their vital assets.
Everyday electronic gadgets from ranging from laptops to smartphones are to be blamed for the falling sperm count in men all over the globe as per British scientist Joseph Perkins.
To protect men’s vital assets from these radiations he has designed a pair of silver-lined boxer shorts with a small Faraday cage sewn in to protect against almost all kinds of radiation.
They won’t however be easily affordable as he requires about £30,000 to get his Wireless Armour venture away from the ground along with investors having to shell out anywhere between £14-£24 for a pair.
The communications systems in parliament and vital military installations have all been rendered this protection by Faraday cages to stop them being interfered with as per a message on his Indiegogo fundraising page.
He added that men can now protect their most valuable assets with this Wireless armour which provides resistance against a wide range of radiation emitted out by wireless devices along with voice and texts through to 4G and Wi-Fi.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden