Wal-Mart Offers Special Delivery on Certain Products During Holiday Shopping Season
Wal-Mart is really making an effort to woo the holiday season shoppers by introducing additional services.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc., to keep up with the competitors is offering free shipping for the hundred top and hottest gifts of the season which includes some board games and even items associated with "Frozen" , the hit movie from Disney. This service will start from Saturday.
Its rival Target Corp. has also started offering free shipping but on all items. The chain began its free shipping program from late October and will be continuing it till December 20.
Offering discounts are also in the list of Wal-Mart through what the company refers to as "rollbacks". The chain plans to launch it for some 20,000 or more items which would cover a wide range of products starting from groceries to electronics like televisions. This is likely to begin from Saturday.
Though the timing this year is just like last year yet the company says that the assortment of goods covers a broader variety.
Executive vice president and general merchandise manager for Wal-Mart's U. S. division, Steve Bratspies said, "We're trying to offer the best deals when they want them."
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids