Amazon Travel May Start as Early as January Next Year
Amazon at a different angle of expanding its business this time and this time the company proposes to expand its reach by opening up to a different market. This time for Amazon, it is the travel industry.
The online retailer is about to start an all new service called Amazon Travel. This new venture of Amazon will enable users to search for and book hotels.
This bit of information comes from folks at Skift, and in cast it is true, then gradually it might mean that some of the travel sites would see that entry of Amazon as troublesome to their business.
Rumours say the Amazon Travel will start as a small one and will offer only hotel options in New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. If everything works out well then Amazon may think of expanding its network quickly.
How soon exactly Amazom is expected to start with its new travel services through, Amazon Travel? Reportedly it all may begin as soon as January 1st in the coming year. This will be yet another impressive addition to Amazons assortment of businesses.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids