The Average Wedding Cost May be Higher than a Four Year College Education and a Funeral Combined
Weddings are surely special occasions and every couple wants to make the most of it. However, the rising cost of the weddings which is increasing every year can actually stun you.
The cost is overwhelming is for that perfect wedding which includes the ideal dress, invitations, music, reception, food, flowers, wedding ring and an open bar. If you include the honey moon then the cost leaps for sure. So, with these many options to spend on, it becomes s easy to see how the spending for an ideal wedding is unfathomable to so many people.
The surprising fact is that, though every year the number of average invited guests has trend of decreasing yet the cost keeps soaring for the weddings.
The cost has a different average for each state of course but the increasing trend is noticed almost everywhere. In fact, in the state of Mississippi a wedding costs about the equal amount as the average annual salary in the state. The costs are greater than the usual average four year degree in college and much more than the average costs for a funeral. You will be shocked to know that the average wedding costs more than the combined amount that one would spend on the average college degree of four years and for an average funeral.
NewsOK says that the average price tag national average wedding cost will be about $31,000.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden