Twitter’s Head of Mergers & Acquisition Strategies Resigns
Lately, Twitter has seen some top level departures and the latest is the resignation that comes from its Vice President for Corporate Development and Strategy, Rishi Garg. The top level executive with an Indian origin resigned from the micro-blogging site.
Rishi Garg who announced his departure from his role after thirteen months of tenure at Twitter, was in charge of Mergers & Acquisition strategies. He is leaving his post to pursue other projects.
The sites former CEO, Dick Costoloalso opted out of the company just two weeks back. He was replaced by Jack Dorsey the co-founder of Twitter on a temporary basis till a suitable candidate was found.
Yesterday in a Tweet he said, "After an amazing ride as Twitter's VP Corporate Development and Strategy, I'm saying farewell today."
His replacement was not announced by Twitter.
Mr. Garg joined Twitter in 2014 May and prior to that he worked at Square.
In the past one and half years many high-level executives have departure from their role at Twitter and that includes, Daniel Graf who was the Product Chief, Ali Rowghani the COO, and Mike Gupta Twitter's CFO.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network