Vodacom CFO to Leave on Friday, Till Streichert will Replace Him
In an announcement, Vodacom said that it is appointing new Chief Financial Officer as the company's current CFO Ivan Dittrich, resigned in order to pursue personal business interests. He will leave his office on Friday and Till Streichert, will take over the position. He was the finance executive of the company's South African operations according to the group.
However, the company did not mention any name who might fill the position of the new finance director in SA.
Mr Streichert has been in the country since February last year, coming from a similar position as the chief financial officer of Vodafone Romania.
According to sources, Mr Streichert has been in the country for the last eighteen months and has been working with Mr Dittrich, preparing for moving in to the position in a suitable time.
MTN SA, the telecom company which is one of the main rivals of Vodacom also departed with its CE as he resigned earlier in the month to join as chief of Saudi Arabia's Etihad Etisalat. The company replaced Ahmed Farroukh with Mteto Nyathi, the former human resources head. The company has recently revived from a massive strike and is making efforts to expand its business.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden