A Laptop Size WalkCar Vehicle Can be the Next ‘Carry Along’ Transportation
The WalkCar, is the most recently revealed futuristic skateboard invention by an inventor in Japan.
It's has a practical design with a size of a lap top which can conveniently go inside a brief case or a back pack. The device powered with electric mobility when in action moves like a Segway and changes its direction responding to shifting of body weight.
It is made from aluminum and thus is light weight and will be powered by lithium batteries. Reportedly, the small and handy mobility device is developed by Kuniako Saito.
Saitosaid, "I thought, 'what if we could just carry our transportation in our bags, wouldn't that mean we'd always have our transportation with us to ride on?" My friend asked me to make one, since I was doing my masters in engineering specifically on electric car motor control systems."
The WalkCar in great in action as the device can take you up even steep hills and push another person who is in a wheelchair. It is also good on a path with obstacles. The only weak spot of the device are its loud sound from the motor when in action and the requirement to balance oneself on a small platform.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study