Gas Prices Widely Differ in Filling Stations in California
Californians have to pay the highest gas prices when compared to the other states in recent weeks.
Although the gasoline prices dropped in the last month yet the US drivers have seen an enormous difference in prices from one filling station to another. The difference in prices has spread for more than a dollar per gallon in some cases.
According to the experts in case of gasoline when it goes up quickly when coming down the trend moves slowly. Just a few weeks ago the gas price reached the $5 mark as issues developed in the local refineries but the gas prices are dipping gradually now in Southern California due to overseas imports.
According to American Automobile Association's fuel gauge (AAA), the average price of regular unleaded gasoline in the Los Angeles area is currently $3.81 per gallon.
Allison Mac, a petroleum analyst with Gasbuddy. com analyst said "We are about 40 cents per gallon cheaper than where we were last year in LA."
In LA the gas prices have a big difference in prices with one gas station in Eagle Rock selling regular unleaded gas for $3.39 a gallon and one in Studio City selling the same $4.55. According to Mac that gas price is expected to go down till the year end.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids