Abu Dhabi’s Sky Scrapers the Main Shooting Ground for Fast and Furious
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE is mainly a business centre just like its neighboring city Dubai. It represents the face of the Middle East which is different from what is seen on the news.
Although it is still ruled by the Islamic moral codes but the city is westernized and is also safe. There are five-star hotels, lavish resorts, grand beaches and malls that house all possible international brands.
Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority expect the city to attract tourists from all over the world. The hopes are raised as Etihad Towers and nearby Emirates Palace hotel were chosen as the main shooting locations for the Furious 7 and the crew wrapped up shooting here which had started from April 2014. The movies digital release is scheduled on August 25.
Tyrese Gibson, one of the stars in the movie says, "There's misconception all over Fox and CNN because when something really bad happens, like September 11th or ISIS or any type of terrorism, it's so heavily publicized all over TV and newspapers." He said, although many things do happen, but the place has so much beauty that's free from the hate groups operating in the Middle East.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden