Aramex in freight deal with Air Arabia
Aramex, the Dubai-listed logistics and transportation provider, has announced that it has rolled out a 'Value Express' service that would target customers looking for lower shipping costs.
The sources said that the conglomerate has signed mutual agreement with budget carrier Air Arabia to transport parcels at economical rates.
The Value Express service will allow quicker shipments within the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia.
As per media reports, the new service will particularly benefit small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) - which represent 75 per cent of total operating companies in the Middle East - looking for reliable and cost-efficient solutions.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain