Tim Cook takes the 8th Spot on Glassdoor’s Annual CEO Ratings
Apple and its CEO both are climbing up the stair. Recently Apple moved up the Fortune 500 ranking settling at the 3rd position and Tim Cook took the 8th spot on Glassdoor's annual CEO ratings.
Last year, Cook managed to occupy the 10th spot in the list. Glassdoor, is a company that helps people find jobs which and for the companies it offers a recruiting platform. Every year the company which claims to be the "most transparent" service available releases the top CEO's list as a part of its Employees' Choice Awards.
This year, the leading position was taken by Bob Bechek of Bain & Company with Scott Scherr of Ultimate Software following second on the list. The third and the fourth place were taken by Dominic Barton of McKinsey & Company and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook respectively. LinkedIn's Jeff Weiner was fifth and Marc Benioff of Salesforce occupied the sixth spot. Google's Sundar Pichai and Apple's Tim Cook were the next in line with Joseph R. Sivewright of Nestlé Purina PetCare and Jim Whitehurst of Red Hat in ninth and tenth position.
T-Mobile's CEO, John Legere was in the twelfth place.
Glassdoor collects data from voluntary reviews which are done by employees.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain