Tim Cook takes the 8th Spot on Glassdoor’s Annual CEO Ratings
Apple and its CEO both are climbing up the stair. Recently Apple moved up the Fortune 500 ranking settling at the 3rd position and Tim Cook took the 8th spot on Glassdoor's annual CEO ratings.
Last year, Cook managed to occupy the 10th spot in the list. Glassdoor, is a company that helps people find jobs which and for the companies it offers a recruiting platform. Every year the company which claims to be the "most transparent" service available releases the top CEO's list as a part of its Employees' Choice Awards.
This year, the leading position was taken by Bob Bechek of Bain & Company with Scott Scherr of Ultimate Software following second on the list. The third and the fourth place were taken by Dominic Barton of McKinsey & Company and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook respectively. LinkedIn's Jeff Weiner was fifth and Marc Benioff of Salesforce occupied the sixth spot. Google's Sundar Pichai and Apple's Tim Cook were the next in line with Joseph R. Sivewright of Nestlé Purina PetCare and Jim Whitehurst of Red Hat in ninth and tenth position.
T-Mobile's CEO, John Legere was in the twelfth place.
Glassdoor collects data from voluntary reviews which are done by employees.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies