Tesla to Start a ‘Gallery’ in Nordstrom at The Grove in Los Angeles to Showcase Model X
Tesla is all set to expand its presence and right now has only 215 storefronts in the global market. The company is wisely making its infrastructure expansion for selling and delivering its electric cars to likely buyers.
On Saturday, Palo Alto-based Tesla Motors said, it will start one of its "galleries" in Nordstrom at The Grove. It is a Los Angeles retail multiplex that's owned by Rick Caruso, the billionaire real-estate mogul.
In the gallery, it will feature its Model X SUV inside the 400-sq. foot outpost. All the efforts are directed at attracting Nordstrom shoppers who will get a taste of displays in mix-and-match interior car panels.
The electric car manufacturer needs to reach a broader customer base as many are still unaware of Tesla's budding all-electric vehicle technology.
Marketing the Model X SUV, is the main goal of Tesla Motors right now and the new move of introducing a 400-square-foot gallery inside the upscale Nordstrom department store is a smart move in that respect. It is scheduled to open this Saturday. The Tesla Gallery will be located in the first floor, in the men's department. Though, the Model X cars will be showcased for viewing but the consumers can schedule a test drive.
A spokesperson from the electric car maker said "The Nordstrom shopper embodies a lifestyle that parallels that of many Tesla owners - people who are forward-thinking, savvy and curious to explore the latest and best trends."
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden