Network Capital Funding Corp Expands Market Reach to Miami
Network Capital Funding Corp. the direct home loan lender is a privately owned, non-bank financial institution which was founded in California in 2002.
It specializes in making mortgage loans available directly to customers for buying used or new homes, refinancing their existing mortgages and for home improvement.
It was among the few direct home lenders that survived the financial crisis that hit the country in 2008. Currently it operates in twenty five states.
Base in Irvine, California, last year, Network started its East Coast headquarters and training center in Miami to extend its market reach and get within the access of qualified job seekers. Right now, the office in Miami has 133 employees and the company says the number is expected to move up to about two hundred and fifty by October 2016.
Tri Nguyen, the founder and CEO of Network Capital said, "We offer our clients speed, pricing and customer-centric service. But we are very careful about evaluating a client's ability to repay."
Network has experienced rapid growth pushed by low interest rates. The company's revenues grew to about $39.9 million in 2015 from $10.2 million in 2010.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network