Amazon’s Second Annual Prime Day is Here; What in the Offering
The second annual Prime Day is here. Amazon's one day only, global shopping event is meant exclusively for its Prime members which costs $99-a-year subscription. New deals are available for the shoppers as often as every five minutes and last year at a certain point it broke records of Black Friday.
One needs to sign up to Amazon Prime to avail the discounts. Only the subscribers have an access to use the unlimited one-day delivery. It also includes Amazon Prime Video and other services such as music and cloud storage.
It's not only sale of products Amazon is looking at, the day long discount program is also meant to lure and customers and promote Prime.
Prime Day offers two kinds of deals for the customers. Deals of the Day run for 24 hours and are unlimited but to pin the Lightning Deals, one has to be extremely vigilant and quick as they are subject to availability and begin at a specific time.
Shoppers can also follow the Prime Day 'countdown' to keep an eye on expected deals this year. Some of the most appealing discounts are on items like external phone batteries, string lights, Bluetooth speakers and headphones.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network