Emirates Airline wins ‘World’s Best Airline 2016’ award at Skytrax awards
The Emirates Airline has won the title of World's Best Airline 2016 at the prestigiousSkytrax World Airline Awards 2016.
The airline from the UAE also won awards for World's Best Inflight Entertainment for the World's Best Inflight Entertainment for the 12 year in a row and also an award for Best Airline in the Middle East. Experts have said that the World's Best Airline Awards are considered a global benchmark for excellence in the civil aviation industry.
The Skytrax World Airline Awards are based on the largest airline passenger satisfaction survey in the industry. The awards are based on an impressive 19.2 million surveys covering 280 airlines by passengers from as many as
104 countries. The survey measures the quality standards across 41 parameters of the products and services in the airline industry.
This is the fourth time that the Emirates Airline has wont the top title since the awards began 15 years earlier. The airline had earlier won the World's Best Airline award in 2001, 2002 and in 2013. The airline has won a total of 20 Skytrax World Airline Awards since 2001.
Edward Plaisted, CEO of Skytrax said, "This fourth World's Best Airline title for Emirates is a fantastic achievement and true testament to the airline's popularity.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies