Emirates Airline wins ‘World’s Best Airline 2016’ award at Skytrax awards
The Emirates Airline has won the title of World's Best Airline 2016 at the prestigiousSkytrax World Airline Awards 2016.
The airline from the UAE also won awards for World's Best Inflight Entertainment for the World's Best Inflight Entertainment for the 12 year in a row and also an award for Best Airline in the Middle East. Experts have said that the World's Best Airline Awards are considered a global benchmark for excellence in the civil aviation industry.
The Skytrax World Airline Awards are based on the largest airline passenger satisfaction survey in the industry. The awards are based on an impressive 19.2 million surveys covering 280 airlines by passengers from as many as
104 countries. The survey measures the quality standards across 41 parameters of the products and services in the airline industry.
This is the fourth time that the Emirates Airline has wont the top title since the awards began 15 years earlier. The airline had earlier won the World's Best Airline award in 2001, 2002 and in 2013. The airline has won a total of 20 Skytrax World Airline Awards since 2001.
Edward Plaisted, CEO of Skytrax said, "This fourth World's Best Airline title for Emirates is a fantastic achievement and true testament to the airline's popularity.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power