Some of the best Clear Cases for Pixel and Pixel XL handsets in US
The users of Google's new Pixel and Pixel XL flagship handsets in the US can opt for Clear Cases for their devices if they want to purchase a case which neither makes the handset look bulky nor obscures its color.
Clear cases are apparently a perfect choice for the owners of Google Pixel and Pixel XL handsets because they are slim and light cases which minimize extra bulkiness. Such cases are ideal for discreet protection of handsets, even though they provide a comparatively lesser level of protection than rugged cases.
One of the best clear cases available for the Google Pixel and Pixel handsets in the US are the official Google Pixel Clear Cases which are priced at $30, and boast a good polycarbonate build as well as distinct cutouts for the buttons, sensors and ports.
Other than the official Google Pixel Clear Cases, some of the other clear cases for the Pixel and Pixel XL are the $39-priced Speck Presidio Clear Case with dual-layer construction comprising a durable outer layer for extra scratch resistance and a shock-absorbing inner layer for additional cushioning; and the $25-priced Spigen Crystal Shell, with a hard polycarbonate back and a flexible bumper with extra protection for the edges.
Moreover, other clear cases available for Pixel and Pixel XL are the Case-Mate Naked Tough Clear Case priced at $35; and the affordable Tauri TPU Case which costs only $8.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids