Some of the best Clear Cases for Pixel and Pixel XL handsets in US
The users of Google's new Pixel and Pixel XL flagship handsets in the US can opt for Clear Cases for their devices if they want to purchase a case which neither makes the handset look bulky nor obscures its color.
Clear cases are apparently a perfect choice for the owners of Google Pixel and Pixel XL handsets because they are slim and light cases which minimize extra bulkiness. Such cases are ideal for discreet protection of handsets, even though they provide a comparatively lesser level of protection than rugged cases.
One of the best clear cases available for the Google Pixel and Pixel handsets in the US are the official Google Pixel Clear Cases which are priced at $30, and boast a good polycarbonate build as well as distinct cutouts for the buttons, sensors and ports.
Other than the official Google Pixel Clear Cases, some of the other clear cases for the Pixel and Pixel XL are the $39-priced Speck Presidio Clear Case with dual-layer construction comprising a durable outer layer for extra scratch resistance and a shock-absorbing inner layer for additional cushioning; and the $25-priced Spigen Crystal Shell, with a hard polycarbonate back and a flexible bumper with extra protection for the edges.
Moreover, other clear cases available for Pixel and Pixel XL are the Case-Mate Naked Tough Clear Case priced at $35; and the affordable Tauri TPU Case which costs only $8.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden