Apple offering free gift cards up to $150 during its Black Friday event
After having recently announced its "one-day shopping event" this Black Friday, tech giant Apple - which opted out of Black Friday deal in 2015 - is offering up to $150 worth of free Apple gift cards to customers on the purchase of selected Apple products at full price.
In accordance with its announcement of the Black Friday event, Apple is also offering online shoppers the advantage of free delivery on products which are ordered on Black Friday. The company has previously said that the best way to shop the Black Friday event is via the Apple Store app.
One of the most attractive Black Friday deals being offered by Apple include a $150 Apple Gift Card on the purchase of a Mac computer, ranging from $999 MacBook Air to the $1,299-$1,999 MacBook Pro models. However, the deal does not include the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar models or the iMacs.
In addition, some other Black Friday deals available from Apple include a $100 Apple Gift Card on the purchase of one of three iPads, the Mini 4, the Air 2, or the Pro; and a $50 Apple Gift Card on the purchase of an iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s Plus.
Moreover, Apple is also offering a $25 Apple Gift Card to customers who buy any Apple Watch Series 1 model; and a $25 Apple Gift Card to those buying an Apple TV.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies