Apple offering free gift cards up to $150 during its Black Friday event
After having recently announced its "one-day shopping event" this Black Friday, tech giant Apple - which opted out of Black Friday deal in 2015 - is offering up to $150 worth of free Apple gift cards to customers on the purchase of selected Apple products at full price.
In accordance with its announcement of the Black Friday event, Apple is also offering online shoppers the advantage of free delivery on products which are ordered on Black Friday. The company has previously said that the best way to shop the Black Friday event is via the Apple Store app.
One of the most attractive Black Friday deals being offered by Apple include a $150 Apple Gift Card on the purchase of a Mac computer, ranging from $999 MacBook Air to the $1,299-$1,999 MacBook Pro models. However, the deal does not include the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar models or the iMacs.
In addition, some other Black Friday deals available from Apple include a $100 Apple Gift Card on the purchase of one of three iPads, the Mini 4, the Air 2, or the Pro; and a $50 Apple Gift Card on the purchase of an iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s Plus.
Moreover, Apple is also offering a $25 Apple Gift Card to customers who buy any Apple Watch Series 1 model; and a $25 Apple Gift Card to those buying an Apple TV.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies