Samsung apparently leaks Galaxy S8
Electronics giant Samsung recently released two different adverts showing off its new AMOLED displays, but the real star of the show is a mysterious smartphone that showed up in both adverts. The unique design of the mysterious device prompted many to predict that it might be the Galaxy S8.
Samsung hasn't yet officially announced the Galaxy S8, but the company is widely expected to introduce the eagerly-awaited smartphone sometime in spring this year.
Leaked or rumored features of the Galaxy S8 look pretty close to what people are seeing in the two adverts. While the device shown in the adverts might be a non-Galaxy S8 prototype, one should not ignore the fact that Samsung itself has released the images.
The phone shown in the adverts has a high screen-to-body ratio, with negligible borders its top and bottom. It has no home button, and it could also mean that the company might have built the fingerprint sensor into the display.
As the company hasn't yet officially announced the potential Galaxy S8, the aforementioned information should be taken with a pinch of slat.
Anyone who want to get more information about the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone, including official release date and price, could get it as soon as the Mobile World Congress (MWC) tech show next month.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane