LEWISHAM: Hospital Trust Cherishes its Name in Top 40 List
A Hospital trust is reported to have been selected out for praise after having its name in a top 40 national list compiled by Lewisham Hospital NHS Trust for the second consecutive year.
Every year the independent healthcare researcher, CHKS, tags its top 40 UK hospitals on the basis of 21 key performance factors that it discerns for the listing. Some of the indicators considered under the list formation involve safety, clinical effectiveness, health outcomes, efficiency, patient experience and quality of care.
"I am delighted the hard work of our staff and their continuing dedication to improving patient care has been recognized with this award", quoted, Chief executive of the trust, Tim Higginson.
A majority of the lists complied are reported to be based on patient surveys, while others were taken from hospital records.
It is reported that staff from all 40 of the top hospitals were given invitations for an award ceremony at The Royal Institute of British Architects' (RIBA) base in Westminster.
The event boosted the presence of Managing director of CHKS, Jason Harries, who honored each hospital with a trophy, quoting, "NHS spending in England has more than doubled in real terms and there have been important improvements along the way".
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies