Good News for Lupin
Lupin Limited's US subsidiary, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc has been able to receive the final authorization for the company's Abbreviated New Drug Application for its lamotrigine tablets, 25 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg and 200 mg strengths, from the US Food and Drug Administration.
Lupin's Lamotrigene is the AB-rated generic correspondent of GlaxoSmithKline's Lamictal tablets that is asserted to be given for the maintenance treatment of bipolar I disorder and is also indicated as adjunctive treatment for definite seizure types.
Lamictal tablets had yearly sales of just about US$ 452 million for the twelve months that ended in March 2010.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study