48 year old woman dentist charged with fraud, one of the biggest scams in dental history
Dr Joyce trail has been arrested for swindling the NHS of 1 million dollars. The 48 year old dentist who also runs a spa produced about 5000 invoices of fake patients so as to make a big fortune. The police along with the fraud busters of NHS caught her in what they call one of the biggest scams in the dental sector in the history of health services.
Her spa, being the first medical spa offered various services like Botox, facials, therapeutic massages as well as the so called ‘smile makeovers’.
Dr trail has now been suspended from practicing her medicine from her west midlands hospital and has been charged with a case of transfer of false money by deception and 3 cases of clear fraud.
She is said to have practiced for 12 years in Handsworth, Birmingham. She opened her spa in the year 2008 right next to her practice clinic. She previously spoke of her aim to keep her interests in business around the area where she grew up. a group that she helped also claimed that she was a very good individual and that they were thankful to her as she helped them a lot. Her next court attend is set for the 18th of June.
She is currently on a bail that is unconditional and she hasn’t yet entered a plea. She said that she would fight the case at court until it is proved that she is innocent and that all this is false. She declined to comment any further on the questions that wee asked.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies