House Building activity could face massive drop in UK
According to the recent report, the house builders could face a massive drop in the number of new homes built in UK. As per a statement issued by the National Housing Federation (NHF), the number of new homes built in this year could drop down by 65%. NHF has said that the changes to the planning system and funding cuts could cause to as low as 20,390 homes in number.
The NHF has urged the government to rethink about the spending commitments on the housing scheme. But the government officials have said that the houses can not be made as per the targets set by the builders. Moreover the government is not a condition to bear the cost of the construction work at the present condition.
According to sources, the government is planning to implement incentives for the new development of projects and communities which would be able to develop their own vision in their local areas.
In a letter to the government the chief executive of NHF Mr. David Orr has informed that the building of affordable homes could be halted this year with all house building including private developer construction.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network