Kerala Recorded 11 More Cases of H1N1
Kerala has recorded 11 more cases of H1N1 and it has asked the Centre to send an expert team to conduct an epidemiology study of swine flu in the state. The health department officials stated that about 11 new H1N1 cases have boosted the total number of people affected by the virus this month to 47.
About six cases were reported from Thiruvananthapuram, two from Ernakulam and one each from Kollam, Malappuram and Thrissur, as per the H1N1 monitoring cell of the Health department. The Centre has been urged to dispatch more H1N1 preventive medicine on immediate basis.
Since the outbreak of swine flu last year, it has taken the toll on two 48 people in the state. About more than 9,700 reported at the Government and private hospitals for treatment of other types of viral fever. This caused worry in many parts of the state.
Health department sources revealed that measures had been taken to check the spread of the disease and that people need not panic, as the situation is under control.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network