Apple Mac Mini makes its debut with a faster processor
Apple Mac Mini is the latest, smallest and slimmest device with an aluminum body and a faster Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. It is equipped with better Nvidia GeForce 300M series graphics.
The latest Apple Mac Mini is 1.4 inch thick which is 0.6 inches slimmer when compared to previous Mac Mini which was 2.0 inches thick. The new Mac Mini does not need power adapter because it incorporates the power supply. Numbers of developments have been made in the internal hardware of the device.
The device is loaded with 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB shared L2 cache. Mac mini comes with 2GB DDR3 RAM (upgradable to 8GB) and 320GB SATA 5400RPM HDD.
Mac Mini includes an integrated HDMI port and an SD card slot. It also has incorporated AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi networking compatible with 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. Apart from all these features Mac Mini has four USB 2.0 ports and one mini Display port. It also facilitates burning data on optical discs by 8x slot- loading Super Drive.
The new Mac Mini also reduces the power consumption from 100W to 85W when compared with previous generation Mac Mini.
Apple Mac Mini is available in all the Apple retail outlets at a price of $699 in US. In India, the price tagged with Mac Mini is Rs 44,900 including levy and VAT.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain