Apple Mac Mini makes its debut with a faster processor
Apple Mac Mini is the latest, smallest and slimmest device with an aluminum body and a faster Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. It is equipped with better Nvidia GeForce 300M series graphics.
The latest Apple Mac Mini is 1.4 inch thick which is 0.6 inches slimmer when compared to previous Mac Mini which was 2.0 inches thick. The new Mac Mini does not need power adapter because it incorporates the power supply. Numbers of developments have been made in the internal hardware of the device.
The device is loaded with 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB shared L2 cache. Mac mini comes with 2GB DDR3 RAM (upgradable to 8GB) and 320GB SATA 5400RPM HDD.
Mac Mini includes an integrated HDMI port and an SD card slot. It also has incorporated AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi networking compatible with 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. Apart from all these features Mac Mini has four USB 2.0 ports and one mini Display port. It also facilitates burning data on optical discs by 8x slot- loading Super Drive.
The new Mac Mini also reduces the power consumption from 100W to 85W when compared with previous generation Mac Mini.
Apple Mac Mini is available in all the Apple retail outlets at a price of $699 in US. In India, the price tagged with Mac Mini is Rs 44,900 including levy and VAT.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies