Disaster struck with Apple iPhone 4 pre-order
The pre-order news of iPhone 4 saw a collapse of AT&T's online system on the very first day itself.
The news as reported by the sources states that stores are now using pen and paper to process sales after a fall in Apple's online upgrades.
In order to get free from the hassles of ordering, people are giving their credit card information to be put on a list to have a place in another line.
And all blame goes to AT&T's ordering system which according to the reports has witnessed a fall in the systems.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden