Disaster struck with Apple iPhone 4 pre-order
The pre-order news of iPhone 4 saw a collapse of AT&T's online system on the very first day itself.
The news as reported by the sources states that stores are now using pen and paper to process sales after a fall in Apple's online upgrades.
In order to get free from the hassles of ordering, people are giving their credit card information to be put on a list to have a place in another line.
And all blame goes to AT&T's ordering system which according to the reports has witnessed a fall in the systems.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19